Maybe you’ve used some of the products on our list of the best anti-aging creams for the year thus far. Last year saw a lot of progress in the field, including new uses for technology, and advances made at a rapid pace. It’s hard to believe the way researchers are quite literally changing the face of modern ladies almost every day.
Below, you’ll find our different sections, keep on reading and enjoy =)
Table of Contents
All the Best Creams Compared Side-By-Side!
First, here is the way we decided to judge them for you:
Effectiveness On Wrinkles and Fine Lines: How well does the product remove wrinkles and fine lines?
Ability To Moisturize Skin and Keep it That Way: How well does the product work in keeping the deep skin layers moisturized?
Ability To Reduce the Appearance of Age Spots:How well does the product remove age spots?
Price Factor:How does the product work in relation to its cost?
Top 5 Products
- Price Factor
- Average Price
- Exclusive Link
- Full Review
Other Products We Have Reviewed (these did not make it to the top 5):
- An Honest Kremotex Review: Everything You Need to Know Before You Buy
- Learn All About Instantly Ageless Cream by Jeunesse Global
- Does Derm Exclusive Fill & Freeze Live Up to Their Claims?
- Alpha Hydrox Review for Skin Care
- Is Lumagenex the Answer to Anti-Aging?
- Saviour Skincare for Anti-Aging – Is Our Bellaplex Review the Answer?
- Arbonne RE9 Review – Is it Really as Rapid as they Say?
- Can Revive Moisturizing Renewal Cream Really Revive Your Skin?
- Meaningful Beauty Review – Cindy Crawford Still Looks 25, Can I Too?
- Our Short, Sweet Review of Resdermatrol: Is it Better than Other Anti-Aging Creams?
- Rodan and Fields Review (2018): Do These Products Really Work?
- Does DermaWand Provide Consumers with the Facelift They’re Looking For?
- We Show You How to Combat Aging Skin with the Help of Nerium in Our Review
- Lor Da Vie Review: Can It Support Its Anti-Aging Claims?
- Our Advanced Dermatology Review: Is It Really Worth It?
- Our Honest But Fac-tual Firma Face XR Review!
- Our DCH Skincare Review and Why We Love it – Almost
- Hydroxatone Reviews: Where to Buy and Really an Instant Effect?
- Argan Oil Reviews – Let’s Get Those Secrets Unveiled
- Your Beauty System Product Review
- DermaPure Review: Does it Work Like Botox? What’s Behind The Free Trial?
- Auravie Review – Does This Anti Aging Cream Really Work?
Regardless of who you are, we all get old, and you can’t do anything about it. But you don’t have to look old, especially where your skin is concerned. 25 to 50 years back, women did not have the type of technology you do today, and it’s improving all the time! Right now you’ll find many new treatments, all with differing effectiveness levels. Here are some of the areas where we KNOW current treatment can help:
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
As you age, three major issues begin to make themselves known. Your skin will become drier, thinner, and it will lose its elasticity. This results in the look of wrinkles and fine lines, which usually first appear around your eyes, where you have the thinnest skin.
To address this issue, you need to work at resolving the three major problems mentioned above, and used to take some serious time. But new technological advances are available to you, which can work by removing instantly the look of wrinkles and fine lines. When you combine these new products with other ingredients that help in treating the problem, you can see results faster than you ever could before.
- Age Spots (also known as liver spots)
Regardless of how much you stay indoors and away from the sun, you’ll eventually begin to see age spots, and they often appear on the face, which is quite annoying. They are not usually dangerous, but they can look distracting. There are products available that can help in removing age spots’ appearance effectively and quickly.
- Dry Skin
As you age, a common side effect of the process is a deficiency of moisture that used to be held deeper within your skin. Since you have that lack of proper moisture, the mechanisms of your skin won’t be able to function like they did when you were younger. The dermis is the skin layer that controls most of the defining factors of aging – firmness, moisture, elasticity and the tone of the outer layer of skin, the epidermis. When you increase the moisture available, you will help the dermis in naturally producing stronger skin that is also better looking on the outside.
You may be able to tell that there are many reasons to keep an anti-aging cream in your skin care arsenal, so they are there when you need it to target problem areas.
The big question now is, how do most of the new creams available work to fix those problems?
As researchers develop anti-aging creams that work, they should accomplish all of the following goals and more:
1. Increase Moisture
At the risk of stating the obvious, an anti-aging cream needs to give your skin a lot of moisture in the dermis. It is only when you can increase moisture amounts in that area that your skin’s natural mechanisms will be able to resolve other issues that are related to age.
The ingredient which has proven to be most effective in achieving younger looking skin is called D3PA, which stands for Dithiolane-3-Pentanoic Acid. It forces your body to produce small Nitric Oxide amounts naturally, which leads to the skin receiving a flood of more natural ingredients. There is simply no way proven better to increase moisture in the skin than this process.
2. Reduce the Appearance of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
This is not an easy feat, but anti-aging creams of good quality should be able to eradicate quickly any wrinkles and fine lines. You can do this in various ways. They include botox, which strengthens the muscles under the skin and increases the production of collagen.
There is also a more recent product known as LifeCell. This reflects light to remove visible wrinkle and line appearance instantly. There will be many more products that use this technology coming this year.
3. Removing Age Spot Appearance
Most age spots on your skin resulted from overexposure to the sun’s UVA rays. Because of them, your skin will begin releasing too much natural melanin, which protects it from UV rays. But the over-production causes an irritated patch of skin, often in the area of the nose. These patches may even result in Melasma, a serious condition of the skin.
Stem cell therapy is one new technology that can fight those symptoms. An amazing type of apple from Switzerland is used to make an extract that will help your skin to grow new, healthy cells. Although still in its early days, such a treatment may become the first, best approach for forming healthy and new skin growth.
Even with all the problems being cured to some degree by major creams, there will always be some products that work better…
How To Buy
You want skin help now, so it’s time to find the best creams for anti-aging symptoms. We won’t waste any time. So here are the things that all anti-aging products should and should not do:
- Remove almost INSTANTLY your wrinkles and fine lines (this is the level where we are now).
- Help to moisturize and replenish the dermis layer of your skin.
- Effectively work at removing age spots as they appear. (This process does take a bit more time, since you’re essentially growing totally new skin).
These sound pretty simple, but some products cause serious symptoms. The best creams, should not:
- Cause irritation in any way, especially if your skin is sensitive
- Take more than 24 hours to show the first results (the best creams can do this in mere seconds)
- Cost more than they are worth
If you have sensitive skin or allergies, be sure to consult your dermatologist before you try new products on your skin. If you get the “OK”, then be sure to go with products that are proven to give you results each time they are used.
See the ways that LifeCell measured up to our intense scrutiny.
Light reflecting technology is used by LifeCell cream. This is a recent method to get rid of the signs of aging. When you reach a point in life when your appearance can’t be ignored anymore, lift your head – it can get better. You can read more about it in our official Lifecell review. Anti-aging products form a big business now, and newer technologies are becoming available all the time to help you fight aging signs.
Right now, we feel that LifeCell is on top of other anti-aging products, with a big performance difference. That said, new products could still come along and blow the rest from the water. But LifeCell is winning the anti-aging race right now. You may want to check this product out. But, as always, the final decision is yours to make.