Are fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots making you look 5, 10, or even 15 years older than you are? If so, you’ll definitely want to act sooner rather than later. It is never too late to improve the look, texture, and feel of your skin with retinol cream and a healthy skin regimen. The longer you wait to practice a healthy skincare routine, the more time you are allowing for more damage, wrinkles, and fine lines to crop up on your face – taking you further and further from your ideal skin appearance.
Nearly every woman craves bright, healthy, younger-looking skin. With retinol based products, this is within your grasp. Just make sure to use them sooner rather than later to get the best results and incorporate it into your regular skincare routine!
Tried and True
For over 40 years, women have used retinol based creams and serums to give their skin a renewed, fresher look. Originally approved by the FDA for the treatment of moderate to severe acne, it wasn’t long before physicians found the exciting side effects of retinol treatments – the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. And what woman isn’t looking for that?
So, the question is, do you want to look 5, 10, or even 15 years younger? Here are the top 5 reasons every woman should include a retinol cream in their daily skincare routines.
1. Retinol is proven to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Yes. Proven. There are literally hundreds of peer-reviewed medical studies that indicate the safety and efficacy of retinol for diminishing fine lines and improving the appearance of wrinkles. A study 2001 study conducted at Boston University’s School of Medicine Department of Dermatology found that 7 days of retinol application is effective in the treatment of aging and photoaging. With this in mind, it’s no wonder why so many women trust the application of these products to improve the health of their skin.
2. Retinol creams stimulate the production of new collagen to keep skin soft, supple, and healthy. Collagen is one of the most important elements to keeping skin from aging prematurely and preventing fine lines and wrinkles. If you have spent years in the sun, with or without proper sunscreen, chances are you have some photodamage. This occurs naturally when skin is exposed to UV light. The result is premature aging causing unsightly wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and a degeneration of the collagen in your skin. To appear younger, you must strive for healthy collagen production, using products like retinol when your body isn’t able to produce enough on its own any longer!
3. Retinol can improve and even reverse damage caused by the sun. Retinol creams work to restore and refresh skin by encouraging a turnover in the top layers of the skin while allowing for new cell growth. When the weathered skin is removed, the younger looking skin that lies beneath has less fine lines, hyperpigmentation, age spots, and even wrinkles. While some individuals may experience mild to moderate irritation as the retinol cream begins to turn over the surface skin, retinol is typically well-tolerated by most people and usually doesn’t cause any significant issues in most users.
4. Retinol brightens skin and corrects dark age spots. Dark, dry patches on your face and neck, cause you to look older than your years. To lighten these offending patches, retinol cream works by actually fading the dark spots, making them less visible or even indiscernible. As retinol creams can cause dryness, it is imperative that you select one rich with natural moisturizers for a complete anti-aging skin solution. Jojoba oil, shea butter, aloe vera, sunflower oil, and vitamins A, E, and B5 are all a vital part of making skin renewed and look fantastic. Many retinol products come with ingredients like these included already to help combat the drying effect that the retinol gives off.
5. Retinol diminishes frown lines and smile lines effectively. No one has ever gone through life without smiling and frowning. The result of years of showing our emotions contributes to the development of fine lines on our foreheads, the corners of our eyes, and on the cheeks. These lines cause us to look older than our years but thankfully, moisturizing retinol creams do diminish the appearance of these lines too – helping us to hold on to our youth for a little bit longer and be able to smile freely without fear of wrinkles!
What is Retinol?
Retinol is a form of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin rich with powerful antioxidant properties. Consuming foods high in vitamin A helps the body fight inflammation, supports the immune system, improves eye health, and supports skin health and cell growth. As you can see, you get a lot of benefits out of this one ingredient – all of which are very helpful in caring for your skin and overall health! Retinol creams specifically work in much the same way externally as vitamin A does internally, providing cells a fresh canvas to heal and flourish. This is how the ingredient is able to help fight aging and keep your skin glowing, healthy, and young-looking for many years!
Once available only by prescription, today you can begin the antiaging journey with the powerful and effective Monica’s Beauty 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Cream. Formulated from the highest quality of natural and organic ingredients, and made in the United States, this moisturizing retinol cream can help you look 10 years younger by removing your mask of aging. Smile freely without the fear of wrinkles thanks to this incredible anti-aging product!
Whether you are 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, or 80, you can start to see the difference in your skin in just a few weeks. Reveal your beautiful skin that lies beneath the wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and sun damage with Monica’s Beauty 2.5% Retinol Moisturizer Cream.
All of our products are backed with our Happiness Guarantee (30-day 100% money-back guarantee).
And for a limited time, our Retinol Moisturizer Cream is available at 10% off. Use coupon “MONICASBEAUTY11” at checkout to active your discount.
References for this information:
1 Yaar M, Gilchrest BA. Skin Aging: Postulated mechanisms and consequent changes in the structure and function. Clin Ger med. 2001;17:617-30.
2 Edgar, Julie. Retinoids for Anti-Aging Skin: What prescription or nonprescription retinoids can do and what to know before you use them. WebMD. Retrieved: https://www.webmd.com/beauty/features/retinoids-for-aging-skin#1